Hello all! I’m back with another little update to my Wishlist Wednesday list. It’s grown substantially since I last wrote it so hopefully you can bare with me. I have a tendency to make lists of books I want and just keep adding them and then adding them before realising the list is now 3 pages long.
I, of course, can cross off one of the books that I have already purchased recently and the rest I can hopefully buy before the end of this year. I’ll write the new additions in bold so it’s easier to distinguish. Let’s get on with the list, shall we?
1. The Girl in the Glass Tower by Elizabeth Fremantle
2. The Harrowing by James Aitchen
3. The Crow Girl by Axl Sund
4. Small Great Things by Jodi Picoult
5. The Clifton Chronicles by Jeffery Archer
6. The Light Between Oceans by M L Stedman
7. Our Own Private Universe by Robin Talley
8. History Is All You Left Me by Adam Silvera
9. Ever the Hunted: A Clash of Kingdoms Novel by Erin Summerhill
10. Windwitch by Susan Dennard
11. Truthwitch by Susan Dennard
12. The Star Touched Queen by Roshanu Choksi
13. The Book Jumper by Mechthild Glaser
14. The Bone Witch by Rin Chupeco
15. Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor
15. Wintersong by S. Jae-Jones
16. Caraval by Stephanie Garber
17. Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
18. Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
19. Heir of Fire by Sarah J. Maas
20. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
21. Empire of Storms by Sarah J. Maas
22. The Assassin’s Blade by Sarah J. Maas
23. The Fate of the Tearling by Erika Johansen (cannot wait for this to come out!)
24. The Lie Tree by Frances Hardinge
25. Red Queen by Victoria Aveyard
26. Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard
27. King’s Cage by Victoria Aveyard
28.Skellig by David Almond – I read this in English Literature class one of my last two years in High School and I just remember how much I loved this story!
29. A Monster Calls by Patrick Ness and Siobhan Dowd
30. Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
31. The Borgia Bride by Jeanne Kalogridis
32. The Scarlet Contessa by Jeanne Kalogridis
33. The Devil’s Queen by Jeanne Kalogridis
34. Beauty Queens by Libba Bray
35. Where’d You Go, Bernadette by Maria Semple
36. Tell The Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt
37. Lord of Shadows: The Dark Artifices by Cassandra Clare – this is coming out this year and is the sequel piece to Lady Midnight! I’m really excited to read this!
38. All Grown Up by Jami Attenburg – I remember reading a review of this a couple of days ago and though the premise of it was completely unique. It’s a coming of age story but for someone who is middle-aged. I can’t wait to read this!
There’s certainly a lot more books than I planned on there being but hey ho, one can never have too many books! I really hoped you enjoyed today’s blog and I’d love to hear your comments on some of these books. Have you already read them? What did you think? Would you recommend them to anyone? Or are you excited to read one of these?
Let me know!